Saturday, November 21, 2009

rash.

i have a rash on my face.
i noticed it two nights ago at the gym. it was in the corner of my eye.
the next morning i woke up and it had traveled across the rest of my eye. it was on my eyelid, on the other corner of my eye, and underneath my eye. throughout the rest of the day it creeped onto the left side of my nose and to the outer edge of and behind my ear.
after watching me put my hair behind my ear this morning, detective matt concluded that i must have had something on my hand, rubbed my eye, scratched my nose, and put my hair behind my ear.
this sucks. now my eye is swollen.
it's only gotten worse since two nights ago and it itches like a mofo.
not to mention i look like a freak.

1 comment:

K said...

why did you not post photos of the rash!?!?!