Wednesday, May 27, 2009

vaca. now?

i need a vacation.

you know you need a vacation when your job consists of sitting at a desk listening to music, and you need a break from that. i have probably the best job ever. but i literally can't listen to anymore music. everything sounds the same. norah jones? persian rap? same shit.
i need a week in the woods.

maybe it's just because i had a really great long weekend and i'm still stuck in relaxation mode.
or maybe it's because it's wednesday and wednesdays just kind of suck.
or maybe it's because i have my period.
or maybe it's because i'm beyond exhausted.
or maybe it's because my ear hurts.
who knows.
what i do know, is that i've peed at least a dozen times today. i can't stop. ok, maybe not a dozen. prolly more like eight. eight times. nah, nine. i'm trying to drink more water, but when i do this, i am rendered incapable of performing any activity without taking a bathroom break at least every 30-45 minutes. ugh. there better not be any traffic on the way home.

ha.
who am i kidding.

2 comments:

Lizzibella said...

I pee 8 times a night when I leave the window open because there is a fountain outside that makes a trickle trickle trickle sound. So I either swelter, wake up to pee 5,000 times or have weird dreams that I'm at the Olympics competing in the ice dancing competition with skating partner, Nate Gross (the only openly gay male from my high school graduating class... who has no ties to ice dancing or figure skating or any sport of any kind so I have no idea where that one came from.) I don't think the dream has anything to do with the window though. And in case you were wondering... I am a horrible skater in real life and my dream did award me any extra talent in that department so the Olympic judges were not so generous with our scores.

Lizzibella said...

CORRECTION: ...the dream did NOT award me any extra talent...