Monday, May 4, 2009

i should've thought this through

i didn't wake up in time to do my pilates this morning [rather, i woke up but didn't get out of bed in time...] so i decided i'd do it at work. i locked myself in my boss's office and started crunching.

13 minutes later i was finished, feeling a bit better about myself until i noticed the sweat. i had not anticipated this. i don't know why, since i always sweat. but for some reason, this vital outcome of my routine had failed to cross my mind prior to my lying down on the floor.
now,
i don't want to put my pants back on.
i don't want to put my tshirt back on over my tank top.
i wish i had a hair brush.
i wish i had deodorant.
i wish i had a shower.
i wish i hadn't left the space heater on under my desk.
i smell.
and it's only noon.

ugh.

No comments: