Monday, May 18, 2009

mr. clean

i am master cleansing.
yes, i am drinking the lemonade.
the lemonade that crazy people drink.
with syrup and cayenne pepper.
perhaps i am crazy.

this cleanse is recommended for 10 days.
there is no way in hell this girl can last that long without food [how can that even be good for you?], so my goal is to get through friday. that would be 5 days. we will see.
really, i just want to beat william [who tried it last year and made it 13 hours].

anyhow - i consider myself to be a faaaairly healthy person..i try to eat my fruits and veggies, and i don't pig out on fast food ALL the time...but for every salad and grapefruit that i eat, i make sure to supplement it with a burger from Habit or animal fries from in 'n out. i can't help it. and i don't want these delicacies to disappear from my diet forever! i just need to feel what it's like to not eat them for awhile..to not WANT them for a while..and i'm hoping that this cleanse will give me a fresh start. my idea is that after i clean out my body, i'm going to want to keep filling it with goodness, and to stay away from the burgers and the beers and the fries [at least more than i do now]. don't get me wrong, i LOVE my food. LOVE. LOVE. food. and i don't plan on sacrificing all of my favorite foods. there's something real special about diving into a big juicy burger from habit, with grilled onions and pickles... i just want to learn to eat them in moderation. and i want to start exercising. basically i just want to give my insides a fresh start. i'm at a really great place mentally right now and i want to feel the same way about my internal physicality.
so for all of my vital organs - this is for you. [i hope.]

[iunderstandthiscleanseismostlikelyaloadofhippiebullshit]

update 3pm: text conversation between matt and i

m: wanna get habit tonight?
m: oh wait....nevermind
j: ..i hate you.
j: evil, evil boyfriend.
m: luv you
m: :)
j: yeahhhhh yeah. whatever. jerk.
j: you'd better watch it. i've got shit to do today and can spend allllll day plotting my revenge.

...and i will.

No comments: