Tuesday, October 27, 2009

flashback [for kristina]

in case you forgot what 92.7/96.9 WRRV played during our junior and senior years, i've compiled a list for you [i love when work entails researching music from 2001 and 2002].
you can add these to the bus garage mix.

was going to email you, but thought i'd make it public so i always know where to find it..

Default - Wasting My Time
Goo Goo Dolls - Here Is Gone
The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
The Strokes - Someday
Outkast - The Whole World
Sheryl Crow - Soak Up the Sun
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Matchbox Twenty - Mad Season
Aerosmith - Jaded
Eve 6 - Here's to the Night (I took video of Jr. prom and put it to this song. who was i?)
Fuel - Hemorrhage
Shaggy - It Wasn't Me



eh, and just in case you don't follow my blog as religiously as i do yours [you do], i think i'll email it to you anyways.

love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had jaded in my head yesterday on my way to an interview.