Tuesday, October 20, 2009

be nice to me, i gave blood today!

that's what the heart-shaped sticker on my shirt says.
the other sticker is a large circle with the words 'i make a difference' with my name in the middle.
and my bandage is bright pink.
michelle informed me that pretty soon they will be switching to only red bandages. i told her that was a shame. the pinks and purples are what make it fun. she agreed.
we chatted about hiking, cross-country trips, europe, and autumn on the east coast. she was easily the friendliest blood drive technician i've ever had. check plus plus for michelle!
anyhow.
my arm is feeling pretty good. my body is feeling pretty good. the post-donation oreos and cheese nips certainly helped. it's why i go.
well, that and, it's nice to think i'm saving someone's life.

No comments: