Wednesday, March 24, 2010

thank goodness i blog.

i wanted to make banana bread last night.
no, i didn't want to make it, i NEEDED to make it.

i had a cravin' for bakin' alllll day long and so i went out and bought myself some heavy cream after work [because who has heavy cream just sitting around? oh, we do, apparently. though i did not see it until after i had bought mine]. of course.

i started organizing all my ingredients in the kitchen. i went over to the drawer to grab my lil book-o-recipes [a small notebook with a picutre of the eiffel tower that zach and ian taras got for me for my 17th birthday] and it WASN'T THERE. i thought perhaps it was upstairs, but matt and danny were recording, and i thought it best if i don my best Milford School hat and be neither seen nor heard. i started pacing around the kitchen, wondering what the heck i was going to do while my ingredients sat taunting me on the counter. then. it hit me.

I THINK I BLOGGED ABOUT MY BANANA BREAD.
and sure enough.
right there under 'things i cook' lay my prize.
nana's 'nana bread.

thank goodness i blog.





No comments: