Friday, March 5, 2010

synchronous synchronicity?

i was just overloaded with synchronicity.

i haven't used my lala account in ages, but felt like listening to 'moon river' by andy williams this morning and so i went on to lala and listened, where i had added it to my playlist months and months ago.

just a few moments ago i got an email from a friend, inviting me to join lala.

so i sent him a message telling him about how i had just used it this morning for the first time in forever, and it was funny that he should choose today to invite me.

then he said that right before i had sent him that message, an avett brothers song had come on his lala playlist and he had been thinking of me as my message popped up.

then he said 'there's a word for that..'

and i immediately said 'synchronicity!'

and then told him that i had just been talking about synchronicity this morning after chris ordered sumatran coffee online 30 seconds before i saw on cnn that there had just been an earthquake in sumatra.

my head is about to implode.

No comments: