Thursday, December 3, 2009

pee em ess.

i was thinking today that i hadn't shown any signs of pms-ing yet. i should get my period on tuesday and i thought my emotional tantrums should have started by now.

but oh, not to worry.

midway through the day i started craving chocolate.
then my boobs started to hurt.
i originally wanted a chocolate bar but after seeing a slice of chocolate cake served to amy by her mother on the secret life of the american teenager, i decided i wanted cake. chocolate cake. rich, moist, dark, chocolate cake.

i got home and showed my apartment to a friend who may be moving in.
i then went over to matt's where i started to tell him and chris about how i told my friend that she couldn't be too loud if she moved in because there is not much separating my apartment from the family's below. they assumed i was trying to sabotage anyone moving in with me [i've found something wrong with every potential roommate thus far] and they both told me i need to stop being so honest. they told me i needed to woo her.

for some reason this offended me more than anything. i whined, 'i am!' and i sullenly stormed out of matt's room. i stopped and stood downstairs in the dining room for a tick before grabbing my keys and my wallet and leaving the house without telling anyone. i was halfway to the grocery store to get a pint of haagen-dazs chocolate chocolate chip ice cream when i remembered the cake.

i pulled a u-ey and headed to starbucks. they had no chocolate cake. in the same plaza there was a famous cupcakes. i went inside and picked out a hot chocolate cupcake, per the recommendation of the man behind the counter. i almost got a dark chocolate cupcake, and i sort of wish i did, as the one i got was made with milk chocolate and was a red cake instead of the deep black i had envisioned.

either way, my cupcake was placed into a fancy box and i was sent on my way, where i took it back to matt's and promptly devoured it in under 60 seconds.


1 comment:

K said...

HAHA I LOVE THIS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS.
see, we SHOULD make our blogs into a book. this is fucking hilarious and such good visuals!