Wednesday, December 16, 2009

douche.

I HATE DRIVING IN LA

i know i know, this has got to be like my 47th post about driving in la.
and rest be assured there will be a 48th someday.

first of all, the 101 was practically stopped this morning. and i have no idea why. and that pissed me off.

and then i got to melrose and traffic was stopped. and it was because the light at melrose and wilton was out and was blinking red and people are stupid and don't know what to do.

and then while i was in this line of stopped morons, a jaguar to my right tried to get into my lane in front of me. except there was no room for him to go. i believed myself to be at the point of no return in terms of letting this douchebag in, so i didn't. but he still tried. so i beeped at him because i was about to hit him. and he didn't even look at me, just nonchalantly gave me the finger. so i beeped some more. because i was angry. and then he got in front of me and then into the next lane and turned left.
fucking douche in your sea foam jaguar.
shut the fuck up.
ew.

No comments: