Thursday, January 8, 2009

hand me my tiara, please.

after talking for months about how i've always wanted a white, terry cloth robe like they have in the fancy hotels, i finally got one.
i've never actually worn one, but lounging about a 5-star hotel suite in a big, fluffy, white robe like they do in the movies has always been a dream of mine. it's always seemed like a status thing to me. if you're rich and famous, you have a bright white terry cloth robe.
this is obviously not true, as anyone can go out and purchase their very own.

but i guess i've been mentioning it quite a bit, because matt picked up on it and bought me the most WONDERFUL white turkish terry cloth robe.
i live in it.
nothing has ever felt so good against my naked skin as this thing. it's gotta be made of 20 lbs of cotton. it's so heavy. and huge. and wonderful. and warm. and it smells good. and since i've begun wearing it after my evening showers, taking it off and getting into bed has become the most difficult part of my day.

now i prance around my apartment in white fuzzy socks and my robe pretending that i'm anne hathaway in the princess diaries.
..after she's a princess, of course.

No comments: