Wednesday, January 7, 2009

god bless you, mr. rosewater

I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS THIS MUCH SNOT IN MY NOSE.

if i were to give you directions on how to Live Like Jess For A Day, this is what i would tell you to do:

sneeze about 11 times.
empty nose into 3 tissues.
let 15 minutes go by.
repeat.
feel free to cough intermittently.

how is this possible?
i have no idea where all of this fluid is coming from, but the amount of it is freakin me out.
i don't mind blowing my nose all that much. when i first got my nose pierced, the thing that most upset me was that i wasn't able to pick or blow my nose for a few weeks. so i'm lucky to be able to drain my face. but i do feel bad for parker, who has to share an office with me. poor guy wasn't hungry at lunch today. i probably made him lose his appetite.

i'm hoping i get this all outta my system real soon. a snotty jess is an unattractive jess.
or so i can imagine.

No comments: