Saturday, December 6, 2008

something to wine about

we're having a wine and cheese party tonight.
i am contributing a bottle of gallo cabernet sauvignon (it was more expensive than my norm, Two Buck Chuck, so i figure it's gotta be halfway decent) and a block of 'semi-soft' cheese (again, a blind upgrade from my cheddah), courtesy of trader joe's.
only the finest.

i have just put on my only black dress. the one i wear to anything Formal.
you can probably peruse my facebook photos and find more than a handful of me in this very dress.
recitals, dinners, anything important.
wine and cheese parties.

i just made myself and matt some delicious grilled cheese and tomato and basil sandwiches, with two piping hot bowls of tomato soup. campbell's has got nothin on trader joe's.
trader joe's. now THAT'S mmm mmm good.

i should make my way downstairs. i'm trying to get over my habit of being fashionably late.
to everything.



[for tomorrow morning.]

No comments: