Monday, December 29, 2008

i'm getting fat

and it's ok, because i'm eating delicious cookies.
and it's christmastime.
and it's ok to gain weight during the holidays.
that's what you're supposed to do.
and then you make your new years resolution to lose all that weight.

or that's what i'm telling myself, at least.

i made some kickass cookies tonight. i'm bringing some of them up to matt and family, but the rest i'm devouring myself. that's really why i made them..so i had an excuse to eat them. and that's why i made all of my favorites..magic cookie bars, peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses, and walnut ball things. SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP EATING THEM.

i wish i had money to join a gym. that would help when i try to make all of these cookies disappear from my hips and gut. maybe i'll just start running with tim.
haha.
that'd be a hoot.

No comments: