Friday, April 30, 2010

i like him :)

he went with me to see the avett brothers the night before my birthday [arlington theater, santa barbara. beautiful. amazing. best.]

he helped me jump my saab the morning of my big day ["i said i wouldn't help you anymore, but it's your birthday"]

he took me to dinner at porto alegre churrascaria [brazilian barbeque. all you can eat meat. sausage, chicken, skirt steak, top sirloin, rib eye, filet mignon wrapped in bacon [?!!!] beef ribs, duck, quail, lamb, AHHHHHH. yes.]

he made me a kick ass birthday card and got me new crocs and is going to buy me a WETSUIT [as soon as i get fitted for one.]

he made me a CAKE. [WHAT? he doesn't bake. this was his first cake. ever. and it was chocolate. and chocolate. and delicious. with chocolate fudge brownie ice cream. shut. up.]

he told me he grows fonder of me every day

i like him, too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man that's all kinds of adorable.