Monday, February 7, 2011

boobies

i wish i wore a bra today.

i thought it would be fine this morning when i put on my gray american apparel hand-me-down tshirt from erica. i thought, eh, it's monday. i'm gonna free-boob it. i threw on my new jeans [courtesy of Goodwill], my ripped birkenstocks, and strolled out the door. that was at 9am. now it is 4pm and my shirt has stretched. and, well, i guess it's still fine [i mean really, have you seen these things?] but i am starting to feel like everyone is staring at my chest. this of course is not true. at all. but i feel that it is all of a sudden much more obvious than it was 7 hours ago that i have no support. my shirt could do no wrong this morning, in fact i thought the girls looked rather nice. but after a full day of wear, i am wishing there was a lil more between my flesh and my shirt.

in other news, matt just had his 4th european show with rbf. they played prague and according to matt it was incredible. i'm so glad, because he has been feeling quite sick [sorry...my bad.] and hasn't been able to enjoy these shows as much as he should be. yay for those czechs - thanks for rockin so hard.

1 comment:

tat-2whatever said...

I like to wear shirts with designs on them and the word in town is that I am an asshole but I thought that I can find a girlfriend like that because it caused a lot of attention. When I was homeless I would flash the shelong to women driving past so, it is to wrong that you wore no bra. It is sleazy and you should not do that, unless you are looking for a new male friend. I have a You Tube Channel and if you got what it takes you should send me a video, my boss would love to look at it. There really aint no money in pro nos, unless you have a business and want attention